Mr. Ashwin Agrawal, Founder of Indriyaan Theatre Group, Drama Coach at IIT BOMBAY having experience of training 400+ Students till now.Mr. Ashwin is trained by Barbara Marchant in Meisner Technique, Faculty @ Rutgers University.
The Meisner Technique is a brick-by-brick process designed to get you out of your head and into your gut. For that to happen, you must learn to put your focus and attention on the most important thing: the other actor. From this very simple principle, Sandy created the Repetition Exercise.
Repetition Connects two actors so spark of life begins to happen,it heightens listening and develop actors instinct and discards protective walls so actor can be utterly truthful when acting.These teachings then combined with objectives, Emotional Preparation, characters point of view, Relationships,Cold Reading and Scene work creates a foundation where all “acting” is stripped away so that actors will no longer push, force, fake, or act, but instead, work truthfully, moment-to-moment.
- Day 01 – 30/03/2021 – Introduction of Sanford Meisner Technique & Repetition Exercise
- Day 02 – 31/03/2021 – Repetition Continues
- Day 03 – 01/04/2021 – Repetition With Independent Activities
- Day 04 – 02/04/2021 – Repetition With Activities Continues
- Day 05 – 03/04/2021 – Knock on the Door With Repetition
- Day 06 – 04/04/2021 – First Round of Scene
- Day 07 – 05/04/2021 – Emotionally Opened Up Activities with Repetition, Knock, Objective & Expectation
- Day 08 – 06/04/2021 – Opened up activity Continues
- Day 09 – 07/04/2021 – Precipitating Circumstances,Emotional Preparation & Improv
- Day 10 – 08/04/2021 – Relationships between Characters & Improv
- Day 11 – 09/04/2021 – Shared Circumstances
- Day 12 – 10/04/2021 – Second Round of the Scene with Point of view of the character
03 PM To 05 PM
12 Days For Rs.999/-
Difference Between Theatre and Screen