Atul Mathur is a Theater, Film, and Television personality. He is associated with Hindi Theater Group “ANK, Mumbai” from 1995. In 2016 he also Directed a play “Beewion Ka Madarasa” for the same group. Some of his major plays as an actor are Adhe Adhure, Anji, Kanyadaan, Jis Lahore Nahi Dekhya, Hai Mera Dil, Jaat Hi Poochho Sadhu Ki, KhamoshAdalat Jaari Hai, Hatteri Kismat, Jaane Na Doongi Faisla Aapka Tere Pyar me and Many more…
He has worked in many Hindi Films. “Kya Yahi Pyar Hai” (2002), “Elaan” (2005), “One Two Three” (2008), “Krazzy4” (2008), “Lucky Kabootar” (2014) “Jaihind” -(south movie-2014), “Mr-X” (2015) His next movie “3Dev ” is complete and ready to release. Many TV Serials mainly Swaraj, Aahat, CID, Agni Chakra, FIR, KAb Kyun Kaise, and the most famous show “Lo-Kal -Lo-Baat” on Sab Tv, AltBalaji web series “BOSS“ and Docudrama- Mahatma, based on the life of Mahatma Gandhi.
This workshop will provide students with my expert guidance on acting to help build their career at a faster pace. The students will be made aware of their potential and suitability for this field. It helps in the overall personality development of an individual and the enhancement of their skills.
- Day 1 – 24/05/2021 – What is Acting – Instruments of Acting
- Day 2 – 25/05/2021 – Speech Learning & Enhancement – Diction
- Day 3 – 26/05/2021 – Confidence building – Script Reading & Learning
- Day 4 – 27/05/2021 – Characterization – Get into the shoes of the character
- Day 5 – 28/05/2021 – Memory Exercise – Sharpen your memory and get rid of the fear of forgetting dialogues
11.00 AM To 01 PM
05 Days For Rs.699/-
Difference Between Theatre and Screen